Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Go with the flow ...

Today in my house, we did not drive to pre-school ... instead there was a visit to the doctor and a nebulizer to play with at home.


paintings did not get finished ...




the room i am sitting in right now ...




 still looks just the same ...




my version of tidying up the lounge looks like this lately ....




and hubby is working late.


But cars got inspected and blogs got read, children got taken care of and if the day ends with a bit of this (bought for the hubby but as he's not home ...) 




I think it's OK.


Some days are messy and chaotic and not at all on plan. 
That's just how it goes.


Years ago I used to be the one saying 'Go with the flow Babe'. 


I think the Universe is having a lovely long chuckle at me at the moment, having to learn this again, in a different way.


x

No comments: