Saturday, January 21, 2012

Today ...

We had plans for today ... Big Plans ... first it was to go away for the weekend with friends, but then both our boys were not so well so we changed to an Ikea trip to get organized and shopping for a new car (long overdue) ... but then it snowed and snowed and we stayed home instead and it was good in so many ways... the first weekend in ages where my husband was not working, so that meant someone else to play hide-and-seek and lend a hand with the two monkeys (said with deepest love).

There were snowballs and hot chocolate...


I finally dealt with THREE baskets full of papers which have been piling up for months and reclaimed my studio space which I haven't been able to work in properly since the end of November, when it became the hub of gift wrapping and gift hiding.


I pottered around, re-arranging treasures and hanging up old pictures ... 




I reframed an old drawing from college days ...


Around here, I cannot bear to pack away the lights ... 


Wishing you lightness and brightness in the week ahead.

x

1 comment:

Lisa D. said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend.