Friday, January 27, 2012

Window displays

Earlier in the week I got to play at a friend's bakery in Mamaroneck. She opened it a year ago in March (I am so proud of her) and every few weeks i get to go in and play around in the window. Nothing professional or too glamorous (this is me talking after all) and I keep thinking everyone else would do it so much better, but I have fun and hope it makes at least a few people stop to take a second look.


From New Years and celebration theme ... 





To one of my favorite holidays ... 





It's been a long week with an even longer TO DO list (do they ever go away?) and today I was supposed to be in my studio for a few hours while Lexi is in pre-school ... but unusually for me I think it's time to find some order in the chaos that is home today, as I can't think straight anymore and need some tidyness around before the weekend arrives. I am hoping to get a few hours painting time on Sunday when hubby takes the kids (now I just have to tell him!).


If it's cold where you are too, I am wishing you warmth and cosy corners to nestle into - maybe a good book or some music on ... coffee ... gluhwein ... friends coming round.


Happy weekend everyone.


x

No comments: