Tuesday, May 1, 2012

In the studio today ...

It's raining - the kind of day where old memories are floating around and I don't feel like talking. Quiet and music playing. I registered for Flora's online class months ago and never had the time to get beyond week 2. Today i put one of her recordings onto my ipod and got my hands full of paint, something i haven't done in a very long time. 


I could write a post about feeling lost and not being sure where to go next. It's reflected in the fact that I haven't painted in months. No direction. A bit lost. Very. Very lost. And not just to do with painting. But for today, it was good to throw paint and make a mess and not to worry too much about the end result.


Here are a few pieces in progress in my studio at the moment.


x







No comments: