Friday, May 11, 2012

Wayfare Magazine

There is a little too much going on in my neck of the woods at the moment. In my house (piles and piles and total chaos), my head (more on that later), my calendar ... we celebrated two birthdays in our house in the past week, there are baseball games and school events and long list of things to do and research and think about.


Sometimes we need a little distraction and I found one today ... I was going through old emails trying to get to the bottom of my inbox when i read about a new online magazine on a decor8 post - it's a gorgeous online magazine called Wayfare (click on the top left hand button 'launch wayfare' on the site). It's a beautiful pilot edition and it's all about travel - my favorite thing in the whole world. Stunning photos and articles and just really nicely laid out and put together. 


For those of you on Mexican beaches and far away from newstands, it's the online equivalent of soaking in a bubble bath with a new magazine and a big glass of wine - dreaming dreaming of new places and other lives.


In the middle of personal chaos and a too messy house, there is also always a pedicure and a little time to oneself to escape, and if they offer a complimentary massage, all the better.


At least my toes are happy and sorted. One tick off the list.


Wishing you a peaceful and organized weekend. Maybe a bit of wishful thinking on my part but at least I'll be happily drooling over travel photos and looking at my gleaming toes while i watch the clouds float past and make lists in my head.






x



No comments: