Saturday, August 25, 2012

Around here ...

Around here we have been savoring time with Granny come visiting from across the seas ... African treats and news from home. Stories on the couch and vanilla cake. A little wonder around the Botannical Garden to see the Monet garden and some painting inspiration for me - lunch in Manhattan with Clint.

Summer is drawing to a close and the first leaves are starting to fall ... but we have one last week left before the start of a new school year and we are heading up to Cape Cod today ... I cannot wait for the feel of sand between my toes and a little time to recharge and regroup. I feel like this year has taken so much out of me and I am really needing time to read and ponder and walk quietly for a while.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend. 
x









No comments: