Sunday, January 20, 2013

Week's Photos

I am feeling inspired by my current online photo class and by some of the wedding photos of South African photographer Yolande Marx. I found her via The Pretty Blog where she recently photographed this stunning home in Melkbos, South Africa. i REALLY want this house. Just as an aside. Really. Really. It's everything I love : simple, clean, a little rustic and earthy, lots of white, beachy ... not to mention that it's in the Cape. Ah. Bliss. Have a little peek if you have a minute and dream along with me.

Anyway, all that said, I am going to try really really hard to post a photo a day from my week, and to do it on Sunday nights. A way to make myself keep taking photos as this really is an area I want to grow in, and I am always best with deadlines, even self-imposed ones.

I hope you had a lovely weekend and here's to a good week ahead.












x

2 comments: