Friday, August 2, 2013

On gray walls ...

I am a total IKEA girl ... have always loved their furniture. The past year or so i've felt a bit disappointed when i've been to their store. Nothing i really really liked, no real excitement about any of the products. I thought maybe i had just outgrown them. 

But then i got their online catalogue in my inbox last night and it's fresh and funky and updated. It kind of makes me want to go shopping there again. Loving the green velvet couch especially. And all the grays ... maybe that's what i should paint my kitchen.

Here's the link to the online catalogue ...

And with a similar feel, i love the house in this post of Decor8, the funky Netherlands home tour. The grays and dark colors are just beautiful with the pops of pink and aqua. I feel a little inspiration coming.

See what you think ....

x

No comments: